Thursday 10 October 2013

dm_romanbox_tsgk

Half Life 2 Map: Dm_Romanbox_tsgk

Author: Phil_Hull_tsgk

Map Type:
 Killbox

Theme: Roman

Map Features: Roman Pool, Triangle Lifts, Supercharger

No of playerspawns: 16

Description:In The Beginning…..



A While ago I took upon the idea of mapping and I wanted to create a
map for the TSGK community. This is the first map I have created.


I based the idea on a roman theme killbox, but with a twist! This
one has a large pool in the central area of the map at ground level.


As time progressed, so did the map, Sadist_TSGK and Osiris_TSGK
have helped me develop this into a beautiful map. I must thank them
fully for all their hard work and support.

So after a long wait you guys, I
proudly present to you DM_Romanbox_TSGK…..We hope this will bring lots
of fun and laughs to the TSGK Community, enjoy!......

Download: Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment